Over more than 25 years Marinus Dijkman published books, magazines and daily/weekly digital newsletters in combination with large scale database-activities on European real estate markets. After the sale of his company REP Real Estate Publishers in 2012 Marinus turned back to his roots; journalism, research, corporate- and communication advice on strategy to (inter)national real estate companies.
- Investigating the history and future of project development in Europe.
- Researching and writing the biography of Ton Meijer, Founder en past CEO of MAB.
- Interviews, production and publishing articles and blogs about (inter)national commercial real estate events in Europe.
- Advice to real estate companies on corporate strategy and communication.
- Chairmanship on conferences and roundtables by presentations and exhibitions.
Between 2000 and 2012 Marinus published in total 45 yearbooks of the European real estate market.
As consultant and communication manager Marinus was involved in many projects in the Netherlands and Belgium. As Editor-in-Chief Marinus was responsible for many inhouse and company magazines for Dutch and international clients such as Texaco, Rabobank, Meeús, Allied Breweries, Nederlands Meetinstituut, Oldelft. EnrafNonius, Chicopee, Fluor(Daniel), Wilma, NVM, Vestia and many other companies.
Passion for music
By the end of the sixties Marinus Dijkman was professional musician in The Key. During three years this coverband did by contract of impressario agency Paul Acket hundreds performances in the Netherlands and Belgium. Nice recollections are the five performances as openingact for The Kinks and twice as openingact for the Spencer Davis Group with Steve Winwood. Music still plays an important role in Marinus’ daily life.